Accelerate Your Future
Join our team!
We’re looking for high-performing self-starters that are looking for a challenging field where you can grow and learn while helping others.
Sharpen your skills and stay current on the latest industry information through continuing education and research.
Culture of Collaboration
Work with colleagues that are as committed as you are to learning and personal growth.
One of the most rewarding parts of working on our team is the opportunity we have to help people feel more confident about their future.
Trust & Cash Management Accountant
At ERISA Consultants we are ERISA experts supporting employers, CPAs, and financial advisors to achieve successful retirement plan outcomes.
Established in 1992 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, we provide services to companies across the U.S. With our team’s dedication and expertise, we have earned a reputation as a trusted client centric adviser.
Job Title: Trust & Cash Management Accountant
Reports To: Director of Operations
Classification: Full-Time, Salary, Non-Exempt
The primary responsibility of the trust and cash management accountant is to oversee the daily cash flow into and out of a retirement plan’s trust account, support our internal compliance team and external auditors.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Daily cash reconciliation
- Trust account reconciliation
- Collaborate with & assist internal compliance team
- Prepare financial statements for external auditors
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong commitment to company goals and values
- Perform the tasks assigned in an orderly and prompt manner
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Continually improve all technical skills
- Be committed to the success of each team member
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
Salary & Benefits+
- Base salary: $60,000 annually
- PTO: 13 days in the first year
- 100% of employee’s medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan + 7.5% employer profit sharing contribution
- Bonuses after the first year
+ Subject to the terms, conditions and provisions in the ERISA Corporation Company Handbook and related documents.