Accelerate Your Future
Join our team!
We’re looking for high-performing self-starters that are looking for a challenging field where you can grow and learn while helping others.
Sharpen your skills and stay current on the latest industry information through continuing education and research.
Culture of Collaboration
Work with colleagues that are as committed as you are to learning and personal growth.
One of the most rewarding parts of working on our team is the opportunity we have to help people feel more confident about their future.
Participant Success Specialist
At ERISA, we’re reimagining an antiquated retirement plan industry that hasn’t seen innovation for over 40 years. Each day, we tackle problems that have never been solved before, so we’re looking for people who aren’t afraid of a challenge.
Creating a more prosperous future for people is at the heart of what we do, and that includes professional development for our team members. So whether you’re looking to start your career or want to continue it, ERISA is the perfect home for people looking for long-term professional growth.
ERISA is seeking a Retirement Plan Specialist to support our clients and their corporate retirement plans.
What will you be working on?
This role is perfect for someone who loves to help people and provide excellent customer assistance. This may include troubleshooting or working with the rest of our team to provide the best guidance possible. You’ll find it rewarding to help plan participants navigate their retirement plan’s features and to close out support cases until you’re at inbox zero. Most of all, you’re a people person that’s highly organized and you thrive on communication.
- Own the customer experience once the deal is signed, ensuring that our customers are supported and satisfied
- Be the frontline, oftentimes the first interaction a participant has with ERISA Consultants
- Act as the voice of our customers – identify trends and gaps based on communication and feedback from customers
- Support customers with multiple channels, including: email, live chat, and phone
- Be the go-to person once a participant has signed up – handling any questions and educating participants as needed
- Collaborate interdepartmentally with our in-house plan administrators in order to troubleshoot and help customers
We are a high-energy group of detail-oriented retirement plan professionals and we work closely with plan administrators, recordkeepers, and marketing.
- Ability to learn advanced retirement plan compliance concepts
- Demonstrated success in consultative or client-facing role(s)
- Capacity to juggle and prioritize among multiple tasks
- Expert proficiency with data and analytics
- Well-organized and accurate, along with sharp attention to detail
- Passionate about technology as well as experience in using technology to deliver client solutions
- Strong spreadsheet skills – VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, simple formulas
- Basic understanding of transactional accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to help and teach our clients
- Positive attitude that helps you work well with other team members
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
Job Type: Full-time